Skip to main content

Ghoulish Friday Five

Courtesy of RevGalBlog:
1. Do you enjoy a good fright? Heck no. I'm a wimp at heart.

2. Scariest movie you've ever seen. If you’re talking about films that affect a real-life scare, that would have to be Jaws--one of my most favorite movies. Seriously, I can't help but watch it when I come across it on cable. To this day, I darn’t go more than knee-deep in the ocean. Even that freaks me out. Overactive imagination. Or maybe not. Heh.

3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss: a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun. b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs! Ack, I always hated that game. Maybe my thing with sharks actually has to do with water, heh.

4. Real-life phobia. Spiders. I can handle snakes and rats (even had a white-furred, pink-tailed, red-eyed one for a pet during college), but spiders give me the eebie-geebies. Shudder.

5. Favorite "ghost story." That would be Wuthering Heights. Heathcliffe. Catherine. English heathered moors. Wow. What a story.
(Image: Universal Studios)